P938 holster. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by AlwaysChoosePlinking, Sep 27, 2020.

1. AlwaysChoosePlinking

AlwaysChoosePlinking Active Member

Feb 29, 2020
    After a couple years of carrying her p238 my wife said she wanted to upgrade to the p938. We purchased one for her about a week ago and she took it out on Friday. She really likes it and wants an IWB Appendix carry holster. Any suggestions? Kydex or leather doesn't matter. Thanks for the input!

villdetwink likes this.
  2. villdetwink

villdetwink ...Terminal Addict Supporting Addict

May 1, 2019

3. jlp

jlp Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    Wild Bill’s concealment. Been carrying a 938 appendix in one for about 9 years. I was carrying a 938 the day they came out.

AlwaysChoosePlinking likes this.
  4. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I've carried a 938 for 7-8 years now. Being the gun it is, I've never worried about scuffing a little or any wear etc.. I have a different one then this but, I do have an alien gear IWB shape shift. Not Knowing exactly how your wife would carry it, this would give her multiple options.

https://aliengearholsters.com/sig-p...MI8_Cmt7qK7AIVARLnCh3ZoQekEAQYASABEgJCFPD_BwE

Have a separate owb leather but found it in a bargain bin at a lgs one time I use it most often however.

AlwaysChoosePlinking likes this.
  5. AlwaysChoosePlinking

Feb 29, 2020
    Thank you gentleman. After each of us did some research individually we came to the conclusion that the Vedder light tuck would serve her the best. So we placed an order for one.

FWoo45 likes this.
  6. Cleveland B

Cleveland B Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2020
    I think this is the “closer” from wright leather works. Very nice holster, very comfortable. I was able to buy this in the overstock blem section. If you like it and can’t find one let me know I will sell it to you. I do not carry it anymore.

50578FC5-5EF9-43C9-BDFA-109B6FC0341B.jpeg

FWoo45 likes this.
  7. AlwaysChoosePlinking

Feb 29, 2020
    How is retention on that one?

8. Cleveland B

Cleveland B Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2020
    For me it’s nice and snug. You don’t get the kydex click but you feel the “fit” when you holster the firearm.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted