Paid Trolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikegalway, May 4, 2020.

1. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    Title says it all . Seems there are paid trolls joining various web sites frequented by conservatives such as gun owners . Their goal appears to be stir up crap , speak negatively about the president , start as many arguments as possible . You'll almost never see them post anything firearm related .

Roehl, Shadow7Hill, OP1CHIEF and 19 others like this.
  2. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    Sounds like a number of us, with the exception we're not paid.

tac45, AZPhil, Nighttrain and 25 others like this.

3. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2018
  4. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I'll make sure they don't stay long here. I know we have a few who are border line but........

RSCamaro, Rizzo, cgff and 28 others like this.
  5. SW1911302

SW1911302 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Nighttrain and ZoidMeister like this.
  6. Gafanhao

Gafanhao Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2018
    Not very happy with any government official at the moment, not just Trump but the whole thing. The fraud that will come out of all this money they are giving away is going to be sickening.

asiparks, blamo, Glanoril and 10 others like this.
  7. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Wait a minute..... are you telling me they don't they don't post anything about guns? WTF is wrong with them?

8. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    This morning I'm unhappy with the House of Representatives not wanting to return to DC because of the cornellius but they expect the American people to get back to work & restart the economy with or without cornellius without representation.

9. Namloh2002

Namloh2002 Active Member

Jul 5, 2019
    I live this everyday, not just online. I live right in the middle of the big red boil on a blue states butt. It will never end. Their main drive is to fundamentally change the country. There's nothing more American than firearms, because we are a country that was literally founded on the end of a gun. And they hate anything American. Liberalism is a disease.

Sorry...rant over.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  10. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Spoiled my breakfast potato pancakes thinking how they got us in a paper sack & we're so clueless. Made me kind of ticked thinking how we're all calling one another names and don't have the ability to think beyond that; our automatic default is Concord Common, only way your going to get there is in Marty McFly's DeLorean.

11. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    I officially work as a paid employee of the Federal Government. But I am not an official...

12. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Nailed it 'Mouche.
    We're all fighting among ourselves instead of uniting....sad

13. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    You shitten me? The longer those asshats stay home the less dumbass laws passed by those asshats.

Roehl, seagiant, simonp and 11 others like this.
  14. Gafanhao

Dec 24, 2018
    I didn't grow up around guns and was told they were bad/dangerous. Think we need to give some of these other people a chance to see the light like I did, we can only hope.

FNFAN, FWoo45, Fred_G and 2 others like this.
  15. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    It's difficult leaving all that tasty ice cream at home.....

Rizzo, SCS1911, razorbacker and 17 others like this.
  16. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    if you're not seeing the light with what's going on right now I don't hold out much hope...

seagiant, FWoo45 and Kip like this.
  17. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    No sir, I'm not "shitten" you, we elected them, their base salary is $174,000 a year and I expect them to report to work every day and ideally at least 20 minutes before they have to punch in...this is part of the paper bag we live in, clueless, all of us.

Rizzo, simonp, john_anch_ak and 18 others like this.
  18. Gafanhao

Dec 24, 2018
    Some people still need to get punched in the face even thought they see the punch coming, you'd think they would move out of the way, it is what it is.

Babboonbobo likes this.
  19. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Of the 535 members of Congress, I have influence on 3- my 2 senators and my 1 House Rep. The rest I'm not allowed to vote on and can not help get them out of office.
    Because of that, I have to deal with the decisions made for the 532 other members. And as of late, their decisions have been worse than a drunken college kid with daddy's credit card and a giant trust fund. So, if I have to pony up the less than $.001 in annual taxes to pay these schmoes to stay home so that less economic destructive decisions are made, I'm more than happy. It's not like they are going to come back to work and suddenly make common sense laws that help everyone out; cut taxes; get ride of the NFA; and so on. In fact, they will just cause more destruction.
    So, we will have a diametrically different opinion on this.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Dwe, Rizzo, Raylan Givens and 5 others like this.
  20. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Point taken. In my inarticulate form of speaking I'm trying to say each citizen should be actively seeking robust accountability by their elected representation in Washington, we don't, and it's our own fault.

asiparks, OP1CHIEF, RSCamaro and 15 others like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted