Pair of Like-New STI 9mm's

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by IANative, Mar 11, 2019.

1. IANative

IANative Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2013
    These were purchased NIB from STI via BBP last last year/early this year. Both are wonderful models of STI workmanship, but, sadly, I've found that while I love 5" 1911/2011 models for range time and open carry occasions at The Farm, I still prefer my Glocks for concealed carry.

ONLY TRADE: I would consider trading both of the models below for an STI CCC or Omni in 9mm

1. STI Guardian- "Blackout" version w/ 60 rounds thru it. I immediately sent the grip to Jason at Extreme Shooters for the DVC grip treatment and double-undercut. Single-side safety version. Two trips to the range and carried IWB one day. Includes the factory bag, 2x 120mm STI mags and a Long's Shadow Holster Quandary IWB/AIWB RH holster. $1750 shipped/insured to your FFL

2. STI Staccato C- This is the newer version with DLC finish, just received last week. 32 rounds down the pipe. One trip to the range, carried IWB one day. Includes the factory bag, 2x 8rd STI mags, 2x CMC 8-rd mags and a Long's Shadow Holster Quandary IWB/AIWB RH holster. $1350 shipped/insured to your FFL

Additional pics available on request...

Guardian:
    STI Guardian DVC.jpg

Staccato C:
    Staccato C.jpg

2. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Say it ain’t so IA!!!

That’s a phenomenal price on the Guardian Blackout for whoever buys it. The Guardian is my favorite sized carry gun.

3. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    Yes, it's hard to beat a G19-size and -weight gun w/ 16+1 9mm BB's if you like 1911 controls on your carry gun. It's just that I've got 20+ years with the G19 under my belt and that's a hard habit to break.

zipper046 likes this.
  4. Guy Montag

Guy Montag Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2014
    I'll take the Guardian per our PMs.

5. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    Guardian SPF to Guy...

Jollyroger1, BBP and Guy Montag like this.
  6. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    I have a G19 gen 4 MOS. I’ve taken it to the range all of one time. I shoot it well but not nearly as well as a 2011. Also I’m not comfortable carrying it without a safety.

IANative and Shocker2000 like this.
  7. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stk218 likes this.
  8. Kadonny

Kadonny Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Nice buy. I was staring at this all week. Congrats.

Guy Montag likes this.
  9. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    Staccato C still available

10. Stk218

Stk218 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Nice! Which holster is that?

11. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    The Seraphim, by Dale Fricke Holsters. I've had that holster since 2011 or 2012. I've tried a lot of different AIWB holster makers over the years- JMCK, Vedder, Blade-Tech, CCC, CompTac, LS Holster, etc.- and Dale's AIWB kydex is still the most comfortable, IMO.

Stk218 likes this.
  12. IANative

Feb 10, 2013
    Stac C currently SPF...

Kadonny and BBP like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted