1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPLITTING THE PAIR.......After many emails and messages asking me to split the pair, I said I would give it a week and if nobody had taken the pair I would split them up....

Rail Gun 5500.00 Shipped
Non Rail 5700.00 Shipped

Good Afternoon Addicts,

Here is what I consider to be an incredible pair of Colt 1911's, So much so I am offering them together as a pair and think they should stay together.

Both pistols were built by Master Gunsmith Ted Yost, currently the proprietor of Estate Sporting Limited. They were built at Ted's previous shop, Yost-Bonitz Custom, LLC.

The 1* build offered several upgrades including front strap serrations, beavertail grip safety, polished slide flats, Hogue Premium hardwood stocks, and a silver-inlaid 1* logo on the right rear of the slide.

I sent the Non-rail gun back to Ted to have a dead Tritium front sight replaced. The sight was replaced by Ted in June of 2022 with an 18K Gold Bead front sight. While Ted had the pistol he inspected the gun and noted that it was in excellent condition throughout. He also included a letter of authenticity and documented the front sight replacement and inspection.

Both pistols include their original build sheets. 1* Logo Case, Extra 1* Patches and the non-rail has a documented 1000 round count sheet included from the original owner. I picked up a set of VZ 1* Logo grips and will include them.

Railed gun includes the following:
  • Colt Magazine
  • Wilson Magazine
  • Extra Yost-Bonitz notched Rear Sight
  • 2 sets of spare phenolic X300 3 hole mounting adapters.
  • Yost 24K Gold Line Front Sight
  • Original Colt Blue box and outer white box, both in excellent condition.
  • Original Build Sheet
Non-Railed gun includes the following
  • Colt Magazine
  • Wilson Combat Magazine.
  • Yost 18K Gold Bead Front Sight
  • Original Build Sheet
  • New Letter of inspection
Great opportunity to own a pair of shooter grade Yost 1911's. Great history tied to them from Ted's early work, as well as it is my understanding that Ted no longer works on railed guns.

I am asking 12,000.00 for the pair, shipped.

Rail Gun 5500.00 Shipped
Non Rail 5700.00 Shipped

I accept cash, checks and credit cards. No trades please.

Jess

Shoe Toy Font Cap Musical instrument accessory

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Rectangle Line Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Rectangle Gun barrel Gun accessory

Rectangle Font Art Signage Metal

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Beautiful pair! I used to have a 1* (One Ass-To-Risk) CRKT M14 folder until someone decided they needed it more than I did. The story behind that branding fit my life perfectly at the time, and the knife was a gift from a different Ted (Nugent). I wish I had the funds, GLWS~

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Stunning!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Oh my! :oops::oops: This would be Colt Heaven. Amazing. If we were not in the middle of a major renovation ...! Just need to log off and not come back for a while. Uggghhh!
Jess, you are killing us with these!
GLWS! :cautious::cry:

Reactions: TheWichitaGunClub
1 - 13 of 13 Posts