1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I've got a Para Black Ops 14/45 with two mags I'm willing to part with. Virtually like new with about 500 rounds through it. I'd say $900 + shipping. Comes with Para plastic case and associated paperwork.

·
Registered
787 Posts
PM pictures please so I can pass it on to my friend.
That will take me awhile this week since I"m up to my years in other things - including a four day fishing trip. In the meanwhile, your friend can look at the Black Ops 14/45 on the Para website and mine will be identical. It was built in Para's original facility in Charlotte, NC. There are no blemishes on this gun whatsoever. The only thing that I found is that it doesn't much care for Tula 230 gr. ammo with steel cases - indoor range operators don't care for Tula ammo either. I have not advertised this gun for sale anywhere else so I'm in no rush. I'm a resident of Virginia.

·
Registered
787 Posts
OK rk1911. Here are some pics. I'm afraid that I'm a lousy photographer on close up shots, but maybe this will be helpful.

Gun Firearm Trigger White Light
Gun Firearm Trigger White Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line

·
Registered
787 Posts
Actually, you said that in your initial post. I just offered mine as an alternative. I don't think that you'll find very many stainless Para Ordnance pistols recently manufactured, but good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts