1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Tim
Price: $250 Shipped (add 3% if using PayPal or Gift)
Payment: Check, Money Order, PayPal, etc.

I have for sale a set of 3M Peltor TEP-100 Ear Plugs. It is the complete kit which includes the recharging carry case, multiple ear plug inserts, and of course the digital ear plugs themselves. Depending on which insert you use these have a NRR of 23 to a whopping 30! While at the same time providing the convenience of digital ear plugs.

Manufacturer page: http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-...Kit-1-Kit-EA-Case?N=5002385+3292682142&rt=rud

Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/3M-TEP-100-Tactical-Digital-Earplug/dp/B00PABOJ0Q

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Regardless I can ship them out today and the wait time will be avoided. Not to mention not having to deal with Botach (arguably the most ill reviewed vendor in industry).

Just search "Botach Tactical Review"...

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,199 Posts
Regardless I can ship them out today and the wait time will be avoided. Not to mention not having to deal with Botach (arguably the most ill reviewed vendor in industry).

Just search "Botach Tactical Review"...
Eh, I'd have to say that title belongs to CTD. Followed closely by PSA. Then you have Botach. That said, I've had good successes with them (Botach)- just don't expect any communications.
Good luck with sale, I've heard (pun intended) great things about these.

·
Banned
2,688 Posts
I'll take these.
Check PM.

Reactions: SparkyAZ

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I concur. I believe Peltor calls them the "skull screws". I wear regular versions of them under my Howard Leights and they have NEVER once backed out or loosened up. Not to mention they have s 30nrr!

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,199 Posts
I concur. I believe Peltor calls them the "skull screws". I wear regular versions of them under my Howard Leights and they have NEVER once backed out or loosened up. Not to mention they have s 30nrr!
You double up with these? NRR not enough stand alone? I know I double up with foamies under my MSA Sordin Pros, but only because they are less than 20 dB.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You double up with these? NRR not enough stand alone? I know I double up with foamies under my MSA Sordin Pros, but only because they are less than 20 dB.
Work makes us wear inner and outer ears. Which is why I'm selling these. I have the tapered inserts as a stand alone product from Peltor and use those with Howard Leights. That way I get the 30nrr + the ability to amplify sounds. I thought they would allow me to just wear the TEP-100's which would give me both benefits with one set of ears...but they are sticklers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts