1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPF:
Musical instrument accessory Shotgun Air gun Trigger Gun accessory

Beretta 20 gauge over/under field gun with 26 1/“2 barrel, 13.75 LOP. Quail Unlimited, special edition, gold inlayed game scene and numbered 1 of 750. In temperature, humidity controlled safe since purchased in 2017. Comes with case, papers and chokes. Asking $1800 shipped (MSRP on these guns was ~$2750).

Below pictures are better than I could take to demonstrate how beautiful this gun really is, and are from the original advertisement. The gun is in beautiful condition and I can take/send hostage photo’s as needed.

Metal Material property Leather Office equipment Silver
Brown Amber Metal Tan Rectangle
Brown Product Photograph Line Metal
Brown Amber Metal Tan Rectangle

12/13: Price drop and adding shipping.
12/19: Price drop $1800

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have this gun in the 12ga Pheasants Forever version. Solid shotty, has taken many roosters. That 20ga Covey model is just the ticket for a quail hunter, light and fast.

·
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know that IRS refund is coming soon, sit back, kick those shoes off and relax, close your eyes. Suddenly you are getting very sleepy, repeat after me “I need a 20 gauge shotgun”. Now I’m going to count down to one from three and snap my fingers. When you hear my fingers snap, you are going to send das dude a PM cash offer....3,2,1 <snap>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts