1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Phlster Floodlight holster very lightly used. Excellent holster that works with almost any gun as long as it has a Surefire X300 attached. The holster indexes off of the light, not the firearm.

$80 shipped. I need to look for the appendix wing attachment thingy, but the holster is currently set up with the soft pull the dot snaps attached.

I accept PayPal friends and family (preferred), money order, or check (certified preferred. If it’s a personal check will have to wait for it to clear before shipping)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kip

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Phlster Floodlight holster very lightly used. Excellent holster that works with almost any gun as long as it has a Surefire X300 attached. The holster indexes off of the light, not the firearm.

$80 shipped. I need to look for the appendix wing attachment thingy, but the holster is currently set up with the soft pull the dot snaps attached.

I accept PayPal friends and family (preferred), money order, or check (certified preferred. If it’s a personal check will have to wait for it to clear before shipping)

These are great holsters if you like to change guns a lot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Did this have clips for OWB or Techlok? No reason why a techlok couldnt be put on this to make it OWB, correct? You are able to put attachments on either side of the holster, ya???

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did this have clips for OWB or Techlok? No reason why a techlok couldnt be put on this to make it OWB, correct? You are able to put attachments on either side of the holster, ya???
I do not think it had anything to convert it to OWB and did not come with a TekLok. I am not sure if you could put a TekLok on to convert to OWB. For me, this was always going to be a dedicated IWB holster.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is sold.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts