Photo Posting Support Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by jst1tym, Oct 8, 2011.

1. jst1tym

jst1tym What No Delete Button? Supporting Addict

Aug 23, 2011
    Both today and yesterday, I saw members of two seperate forums requesting help in order to post pictures into a thread. Maybe somebody can post some very detailed instructions using a host such as Photobucket" and give a step by step method a member can follow to post his/her image successfully. With this instructional picture/image posting instruction, if a new member is having some minor difficulties you can copy this instructional link and paste it in their thread for further instructions as to "how to do it" I know that both polizei1 and I posted some instructions in another forum to help somebody get their photo up and he successfully managed to accomplish this using the help.

Maybe somebody could do this here and we could just use it as a quick and reliable method to help to newbs achieve this task...Good/Bad idea?

2. claire

claire Anger Management Graduate

Sep 22, 2011
    Your idea...your job. :biggrin1:

claire

3. jst1tym

jst1tym What No Delete Button? Supporting Addict

Aug 23, 2011
    Though I appreciate the vote of confidence and/or direction, I might not be the best suited for this, as there are many here that are much more computer savvy than I, and may be able to in fact add illustrations if needed along with written instructions...I would gladly defer to a more capable party :thumb:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted