1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
“Guns, Bourbon, LS power, and a good woman is all a man needs.” -Abraham Lincoln- (probably)
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a good old classic Redhawk. 5.5” blued with magna port. Great trigger. Gun has some honest wear. It’s been used but not abused. Still in great shape for age with great lockup. Comes with Ruger wood grips, 3- HKS speedloaders, and rubber grip. An I’ll take it posted here trumps pm’s.

$650.00 shipped FFL to FFL. Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, or check
Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Font Material property

Font Gas Wood Rectangle Metal

Automotive tire Alloy wheel Rim Bicycle part Hubcap

Tool Hand tool Revolver Wood Crankset

Bicycle part Gun barrel Trigger Auto part Revolver

Material property Engineering Machine Metal Auto part

Automotive tire Bumper Publication Engineering Electric blue

Office supplies Electric blue Automotive design Font Engineering
Material property Font Bumper Nail Metal

·
Premium Member
“Guns, Bourbon, LS power, and a good woman is all a man needs.” -Abraham Lincoln- (probably)
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I gotta ask.....any hair raising tales from out in the brush/bush with this purty thing?

It is a sweet deal. Starting to drool some.
GLWS.
I wish. I picked it up somewhere years ago then sold it to my brother. It’s been his favorite handgun for a few years. He needed some money so I bought it back to help him out. I’m more of a Smith guy.

·
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a 1911 today
3,510 Posts
I'm trying to decide if my arthritis hands can handle it. They aren't too bad yet, but it's been years since I fired a 44 mag.

Reactions: 45auto and Lisa93

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm trying to decide if my arthritis hands can handle it. They aren't too bad yet, but it's been years since I fired a 44 mag.
I haven’t fired it but my brother says the porting helps a bunch

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Man that’s tempting!
I had one exactly like that (except for the porting). It was my deer gun for several years back in the ‘80’s when I was running dogs in the swamp.
I used 260 grain hot handloads in that thing; and it handled them just fine.

Great handgun! 👍👍

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,976 Posts
That there is one hell of a revolver!!!! Perfect answer for the gent or lady who hangs out with the Model 29 crowd and seeking 'a little something/something" different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts