Picture yourself HERE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7.62Kolectr, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 22, 2017
    Used to race a Cooper S up there before LAPD got Jet Rangers. Find a Porsche owner and stick a hundred or two in your pocket after.

1L26 likes this.
  2. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Sean you made two out of three that are spitting images of you, the other one looks a little like mom. Nice looking family buddy.

3. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
    Uncle Bob and UBOATDOC like this.
  4. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Israeli? Honestly it’s not the safest place in the world. The military does a good job of keeping the peace and the tourist and historic sites are heavily protected. That said we had an armed guard with us at all times. One of our guys carried a SP5k in a holster on his belt under his jacket.

I would definitely go back. It doesn't matter how long you stay there is always more to see. It’s funny I grew my beard out a bit for that trip to fit in better. What I didn’t know was a year or two before the military cracked down on the Muslim Brotherhood. There was a purge and now everyone is scared to grow out a beard and be affiliated with them.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    Dub and UBOATDOC like this.
  5. Descartian

Apr 13, 2017
    The wife and I travel a lot, one of the perks of deciding not to have kids. Those are just a couple pics I could easily get off my phone, lots of cool places over the years.

6. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Yep, two years there in between the 67 and 73 wars. I could write a book about it. Sat through 122 rockets 3rd day in country. Lots of stories.

7. Descartian

Apr 13, 2017
  8. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Scared of the rockets, got pissed first time we took rounds, But I did find two shot out PZKW IVs up in the Golan

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  9. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted