1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
They want all the freedoms to express them selves, choose their sexual orientation, gender and gender roles but want to tell us how to live and raise our kids. They are so progressive they hate every one else.

·
The Tinker
3,847 Posts
I wonder what today's libs would have thought of a 13 yr old having two rifles, a shotgun, and a pistol in their bedroom closet. With ammo.

But then things were different back then. :rolleyes:

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,565 Posts
A bb gun use to be a right of passage for a 8 or 9 year old boy, now they want to give him a barbie to make sure he's not a female deep down

·
Angry Infidel
509 Posts
The funny and interesting thing is the percentage of posters that are NEITHER parents or gun owners/experiance....:eek:.o::mad:

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
He deserves our backing and anytime a “celebrity” is willing to put their views out there and take in the anti’s I’ll support them any way I can!
By the way I LOVE P!NK!!! Always have because she doesn’t follow what she’s told to do and she puts on one hell of a show!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I wonder what today's libs would have thought of a 13 yr old having two rifles, a shotgun, and a pistol in their bedroom closet. With ammo.

But then things were different back then. :rolleyes:
At 16 I could not legally vote. Or smoke. Or drink. Or drive. Or have sex. Or watch an R rated movie. But I was given an FN FAL and told to go kill terrorists. Different times indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
I find it impressive ( in this day and age ) he is raising his daughter educating her about firearms safety and his response to those that do not approve. I read further down to some of the comments/replies from others made about how her mother has chosen to raise her daughter, that to is their right whether you or they agree with it or not.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
“Recognized for her distinctive, raspy voice and acrobatic stage presence”

Sounds entertaining. I’m afraid I don’t really follow pop musicians. I suspect I have heard some of her music on the radio not knowing who it was.

Thanks for the link. Sounds as though her husband is a stand up guy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts