1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sentinel Grips.jpg
Wilson Sentinel 45 ACP with bag, paperwork, and one magazine. Steel frame, not a ramped barrel. Given the build date it has night sights that are dim and I would consider only marginally functional as night sights. I bought this used and have no history or idea of round count. I put in a new 22# flat-wire recoil spring, shot it, cleaned it and put it in my safe. I have run about 100 trouble free rounds through it but I am being "called" by another 1911. As the photos show it has carry wear on the corners. Please email with questions or if additional pics are needed. I did not want to overload the listing with pics. The first I'll take it gets in.
Wilson Left.jpg
Wilson Right.jpg
Wilson Sentinel Target.jpg
Wilson Paperwork.jpg
Wilson Top.jpg
Wilson Back.jpg
DSCN1535.JPG
Price is $2100 delivered, NOW $2000 including extra pair of Cocobolo Wilson Grips, shipped from an individual second day UPS with insurance. I accept discreet Paypal friends and family or buyer adds 3% or money order. Please make sure your dealer can accept, if not please add $25 to go through an FFL.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,556 Posts
I bet that kicks like a Tijuana mule, bit who cares when you can carry a WC 45 ACP in your pocket. Cool stuff :)

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the steel frame, weighs 29 oz. empty from what I could find. Recoil is more than a Government Model but not bad due to weight and slide mass. I am “thinning the herd” as they say.

·
Registered
943 Posts
This is really cool older Wilson and something you don’t see often. The model, grips with older medallions, bag with paperwork and low serial number make this one unique in the used market. Wilsons had more skilled hand fitting back then and it’s likely evident when handling it. Ron Phillips was one of the builders too! Nice listing Les, GLWS

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bump with one and only price reduction. Now $2000 delivered. I will include a new pair of Wilson Cocobolo Grips (these have the new Wilson Medallion). Will include photo when the sun comes out. Please email with questions.

·
Registered
433 Posts
This is a super-amazing deal on a unique gun in Wilson’s past line-up that, IMHO, they should not have eliminated. Its a gem of a gun. I know everyone loves 9mm...myself among them...but I love my 45s too and this has always been on my dream list.

GLWS!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available until tomorrow (Sunday) at 6:00 it goes live on GB. Now $1925 with both grips or $1885 if you don’t want the Cocobolo.
It will be higher on GB.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have this same model with an alloy frame and it is very manageable, with the steel frame it should be downright comfortable!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts