1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
What a beautiful build, that is one fine looking firearm! GLWS!

Folks, have no worries about the dealer, he's one of the absolute best, honest & a pleasure to deal with!!!

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
I really don't feel the need to explain anything to you two goof balls but I will. I've never met the gentleman from TRRK Trading but I have bought 4 firearms that was his for sale, about 12-14 thousand dollars worth.

He's been kind, honest, & helpful with anything I need as has been Guncrafter also. Need a recoil spring, part, paperwork, etc. no problem, it'll be in the mail today & no charge!

If it's wrong to say nice things about nice people, then I'm wrong. Any person that I make a sale to or a purchase from, I give them the same kind of honor & kind words as I do TRRK. I'll bet that you stand up for people and say "he's good to go" or "he's a great seller & person".

If I can be honest and tell others about a great dealer or a great person, I just don't see anything wrong with that, I'd do the very same for you two. All through the classifieds people talk of how good someone is not only to be friendly but to maybe help them with a sale.

The comment that you made was very unnecessary but I don't hold any ill feelings towards you about it. Maybe someday I'll be able to post great things on your thread or classified ad.

JD

·
Super Moderator
941 Posts
Well said Jim D!!!

Reactions: BCD 45

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Brian,

Not that it's any of your business but I sold the HK with everything air shipped & insured for $1150. That's after my gunsmith installed a part for $95 to help the trigger and I included 2 new German HK magazines extra. Air ship & insurance was $61.10. So yes sir, I made about a whopping $25-$35 off of it. Enough to cover my transfer fee that I had to pay.
.............................................................................................................................

You just can't help yourself can you? Your just one of those trouble making people that would be better off on a forum that likes to fight & argue.

Evidently you have a grudge against me for some reason. That's Ok. I'm 68 & disabled with shrapnel in my back & legs, I've been shot, & I've been abused & harassed by many like you but I just shrug it off and consider the source.

I'm not going to lower myself to word fight & argue with people like you. One can tell that by your signature at the end of your posts.

So for me I'm finished reading any of your posts or threads. I'll not lower myself down to your standards.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
I'm very sorry OP for having your nice sales ad interrupted like this sir but it also included you. Please accept my apology on my part in this sir. Again my apologies to you!

Jim D.

·
Pigtails and butter please...
3,295 Posts
I'm very sorry for the derail Rob. My original comment was actually supposed to be a little tongue in cheek, but I couldn't help but continue to "poke the bear" a little once engaged. My bad. GLWS.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What do you call that exterior fluting on the chamber? Or did I just name it for what it was? That's a nice accent.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,671 Posts
Damn, that's one serious peice of art work where form meets function

Reactions: TRRK Trading
1 - 15 of 15 Posts