1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 3 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys here’s another full size coming to the stage in my creep announcer guy voice haha.

I have for sale a full size NHC Falcon in Black Nitride over hard chrome and chambered in 45 acp. It has everything you’d want in an NHC and is in immaculate condition I’m not even sure it’s been fired.

Unfortunately when I bought it there was no original build sheet and test target. However there is one for where it was sent back to NHC for the hood to be flutted and new sights installed.

It will come with the bag papers and other factory items. 2 mags one is still in the plastic. First to post an I’ll take it gets it. I will also offer this one with 2 different options. 2600 shipped by me to your FFL or add 50 if my FFL has to ship it.

I can take PayPal or Venmo no fees to me and no notes. Please make sure your FFL will accept shipment from me with my AL DL. THANKS

I’

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: BCD 45

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Really nice Hawk bud, should go quick!

Reactions: BCD 45 and Greg M.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That might be the best looking hawk I’ve seen to date. That things is specd out with some great features . GLWS. I’m sure it’ll make the lucky buyer very happy.
Yes sir it has pretty much everything you’d want or need.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Man I don't want to be the guy that says, "if it was this or if I hadn't done that I would jump on it"... but I actually just did purchase a Falcon 2 days ago and put the MO in the mail for it today.

When you mentioned in your other Falcon for sale post that another gun was coming up, I was like please don't be the other 2 tone he has! lol

This one is much prettier, now I am going to have to send mine off and get it painted in smoked nitrate so I will feel better about myself. Thanks for that..jerk!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BCD 45 and Greg M.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man I don't want to be the guy that says, "if it was this or if I hadn't done that I would jump on it"... but I actually just did purchase a Falcon 2 days ago and put the MO in the mail for it today.

When you mentioned in your other Falcon for sale post that another gun was coming up, I was like please don't be the other 2 tone he has! lol

This one is much prettier, now I am going to have to send mine off and get it painted in smoked nitrate so I will feel better about myself. Thanks for that..jerk!:ROFLMAO:
It happens to me every time I buy something I think I want the next day there it is.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You’re killing me!! You’ve had some beauties hidden in that safe of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me killing you? Nah I’d love to have that one you got posted. It’s beautiful!!

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys are absolutely killing me with some of these trade offers. I really was hoping to sale this one and trade the other. I’ve got some tough decisions to make.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Greg that's a gorgeous Hawk my friend. I don't know how you can part with this beauty!

Hope someone jumps on this quick before it's on it's way to Texas. I have will power, I just don't know how much!!!

Great Nighthawk + a super great Addict, how can you go wrong! Someone please remove this temptation!

BCD 45

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greg that's a gorgeous Hawk my friend. I don't know how you can part with this beauty!

Hope someone jumps on this quick before it's on it's way to Texas. I have will power, I just don't know how much!!!

Great Nighthawk + a super great Addict, how can you go wrong! Someone please remove this temptation!

BCD 45
Thank you Jim for the kind words. The gun is perfect in every way. If you need it in Texas all you got to do is say the word!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts