NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Final drop to 2600 shipped by me I’d like to send this one out tomorrow and I’ll leave it up at this price until tomorrow at 5pm EST. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
T-Minus 4 hrs and 48 minutes.

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
58 minutes!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You know you can find out from Nighthawk who built it and send it back to have their initials stamped on the frame. I had to send one back for this at no cost to me. You would have to confirm this with NH depending when it was built.

If this only was a 9mm and naked slide I would strongly consider it myself. Great pistol at an even better price

GLWS It is after 5 here

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
You know you can find out from Nighthawk who built it and send it back to have their initials stamped on the frame. I had to send one back for this at no cost to me. You would have to confirm this with NH depending when it was built.

If this only was a 9mm and naked slide I would strongly consider it myself. Great pistol at an even better price

GLWS It is after 5 here
Mike emailed them and they told me this information would and could only be disclosed to the original buyer. Would probably have helped me on the sale but the gun is perfect and in 5 minutes won’t be for sale anymore haha. I just find I carry commanders better is the reason for the 2 that I posted for sale.

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You probably would have regretted letting that one go bud, good call!!
Lol I ain’t ever regretted selling one. I’ve never any that were sentimental. Usually everything I got it always for sale.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts