1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3501 - 3520 of 3575 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
8,632 Posts
Couple things came in the mail yessaday.....going to get them both in use today.

Pic rail for a Ruger M77 Hawkeye long action and a book that was referenced in a recent Shawn Ryan Show interview.

I hope this pic rail secures well to the Ruger notches. Gonna mount a mini-Hubble-sized piece of glass on it.

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Got in a couple of knives in the mail. Victorinox American Flag on the handle, a kneck sheath for it, got another Medford this one is an Aouto in OD Green Aluminum handles and PVD coated blade it's not to bad but I was hoping it would snap a little harder but it may need just a little oil and broke in and finally a SMOKEY MTN. Rubber Shop Matt for free
Glasses Automotive tire Wheel Eyewear Bumper
Rectangle Font Automotive tire Tie Recreation
Handwriting Font Motor vehicle Material property Audio equipment
Handwriting Product Textile Font Office equipment
Handwriting Office equipment Rectangle Font Typewriter

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
2,409 Posts
Got in a couple of knives in the mail. Victorinox American Flag on the handle, a kneck sheath for it, got another Medford this one is an Aouto in OD Green Aluminum handles and PVD coated blade it's not to bad but I was hoping it would snap a little harder but it may need just a little oil and broke in and finally a SMOKEY MTN. Rubber Shop Matt for free View attachment 1020003 View attachment 1020004 View attachment 1020005 View attachment 1020006 View attachment 1020007
Nice I love Medford - very tough knife Congrats
Always good to have a Swiss knife in the pocket too

3501 - 3520 of 3575 Posts