1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3521 - 3540 of 3575 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
8,632 Posts
Got a full complement of .38 Superb Tripp mags for my recently acquired NH GRP that came to me from fellow addict @JM44. Think I'll have to run 'em today just to make sure they work! :p
View attachment 1020541

View attachment 1020544

Awesome. (y)

I know you are going to be very pleased.

Mighty sharp looking Hawk. They make a mean pistola.

Had some Father's Day sales stuff come in mail today from a couple places.

Extractors, 6.5G mags, 170mm Staccato mags, some additional grips that are going on a gun that's being kitted now, die, some Grendel tips and another 20oz WC coffee mug.

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Awesome. (y)

I know you are going to be very pleased.

Mighty sharp looking Hawk. They make a mean pistola.

Had some Father's Day sales stuff come in mail today from a couple places.

Extractors, 6.5G mags, 170mm Staccato mags, some additional grips that are going on a gun that's being kitted now, die, some Grendel tips and another 20oz WC coffee mug.

Looks like you have a few projects going on!

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
These Alum-grips came today from a fellow Addict here. I'm not a really big fan of alumi-grips but I am really okay that their CNC machine pattern on them relates to the same CNC pattern on my JEM slide. I really like the subtle "carbon fiber" look.

Air gun Everyday carry Trigger Material property Gun barrel
Automotive design Grey Carbon Grille Automotive exterior
Bicycle part Carbon Nickel Cylinder Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Got a late Father’s Day present in the mail today from Tekto Tools. I was really impressed with the quality, and the edges out of the box are just scalpel sharp! I may be getting some more from these guys. All made in the USA too!!
Rectangle Font Wood Gas Office equipment

Eyewear Wood Font Bumper Automotive exterior

The automatic is built like a bank vault! So far, the action is better than my Benchmade Infidel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Got in a couple of knives in the mail. Victorinox American Flag on the handle, a kneck sheath for it, got another Medford this one is an Aouto in OD Green Aluminum handles and PVD coated blade it's not to bad but I was hoping it would snap a little harder but it may need just a little oil and broke in and finally a SMOKEY MTN. Rubber Shop Matt for free View attachment 1020003 View attachment 1020004 View attachment 1020005 View attachment 1020006 View attachment 1020007
Love that Medford!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
This Vehement Knives Commando Classic, an homage to the Sykes-Fairbairn fighting knife and the V-42 commando dagger. Brown and black stacked leather handle, blackened brass guard, aluminum pommel, satin CPM154 blade, with my IBM M1 carbine and my Remington-Rand 1911-A1 as well as the Vehement Knives Grunt in satin 'Tigerlypse' finish CPM154 and black canvas micarta over orange liners.

3521 - 3540 of 3575 Posts