·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,465 Posts
Those grips look good 👍

Reactions: Dub and Greg M.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
SK Custom Grips Mammoth Molars came in today! Pics don't do them justice!

tempImageWUxfFG.png

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Those are gorgeous and they look great on that alchemy! I still haven’t mounted the set I bought the other day. I need to do it.
Thank you!

Reactions: River runner

·
born in the wrong century
4,248 Posts
Paper or Plastic ??

DW pistolas arrive in either.....flip a coin as to which. I think I remain evenly split on mine. Today's arrivals maintain the stats, lol.

Online dealer had a pair of NIB discontinued models that I wanted: PM-38 & Valor Commander.

This'll be my first .38Super.....so for now it's a 38-Skeptical. :) I'm sure I'll like it......especially if it plays nice with some Barnes loads at mas rapido velocities....hunting potential....hmmnnn. Definitely could be fun on some extended range plinkstering.

Also in today was a rare box from Dillon. Grabbed a couple 550 toolheads & stands with a conversion kit for .270Win.

One will be dedicated to .270Win dies & the other .308Win dies.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Not exactly in the mail, will pick it up in person on Sunday, but scored a Holosun 507c x2 NIB today, going to give RDS a try on a gun.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 3 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp
4,989 Posts
Admittedly, this arrived in the “mail” last week ago, but it came home today.

It’s the shiny part. :)

View attachment 687286
You probably should have that whole car that shiny piece included delivered to me and let me test it out for you. I bet it’s gonna be a beast.

1341 - 1360 of 1376 Posts