1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Get off my lawn...
16,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale pre-70 series Colt Government model chambered in 38 Super. This is a very nice original example c. 1966. Although this 38 Super comes with a period correct box, it is not the original. Comes with the box, and one Colt magazine. $2,850.00 (shipped) payment via USPS money order only. Money order must clear prior to shipment from my FFL to your FFL. No trades on this beauty. PM me for any questions, or additional pictures.
Rectangle Wood Font Grass Cemetery
Wood Rectangle Font Revolver Facade
Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry
Wood Air gun Grey Trigger Everyday carry
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Wood
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses". George Orwell
575 Posts
I’ll take it
I wait weeks for this kind of stuff to come up and miss out because I'm diagnosing a FTE.
Apparently Winchester White Box gives my '72 Commander indigestion, if anyone cares.:confused:
Edit- Congratulations to buyer and seller!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Nice score, picked the wrong day to go to the range!

·
Registered
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses". George Orwell
575 Posts
Needs a bit more extractor tension?
That was my first concern but with slide off and live round slipped into breech, extractor seemed to have a good grip and did not appear to be too long. Tried multiple mags with WWB and had FTE every mag. Changed ammo and had no problems.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,756 Posts
What a beauty!

Reactions: OneEyedTanker
1 - 19 of 19 Posts