1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for your consideration is a great Pre-Ban Mini-14 package. The Mini 14 was manufactured in 1979-1980 which I believe is the second year of manufacture.

The rifle is in excellent condition with a bright bore and it has been shot very little. The factory folding stock is also in excellent condition and has not seen much use if any.

The package also includes 11 pre ban factory mags (9 still in factory boxes), spare wood stock, sling, and mag loader.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. This is a great package that has spent most of its life in a safe. You will not be disappointed.

$2300 OBO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Up for your consideration is a great Pre-Ban Mini-14 package. The Mini 14 was manufactured in 1979-1980 which I believe is the second year of manufacture.

The rifle is in excellent condition with a bright bore and it has been shot very little. The factory folding stock is also in excellent condition and has not seen much use if any.

The package also includes 11 pre ban factory mags (9 still in factory boxes), spare wood stock, sling, and mag loader.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. This is a great package that has spent most of its life in a safe. You will not be disappointed.

$2700 OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,739 Posts
Nice example. BTW, Mini-14 production began in 1973-74. I used to have one of the bicentennial models made in 1976.

Reactions: Alexy

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bought a factory folder SS Ranch in '85, folder was SS also as were all the others I saw.

Fun gun w/the folder, excellent truck gun. It can ride on the seat like a pistol when folded and shoots great out the window :)

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
I wasn't trying to be accurate, just funny!:D

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Definitely more shiny on the A-Team ones too. I used to dream of having one of those.

Reactions: 10mm Guy

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
I had one of these years ago, mighty nice rifle you have there! GLWS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts