1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful like new stainless Commander. Comes with everything from DW plus a set of VZ grips. Only 500 trouble free rounds through her. I have overspent recently and the boss says it's time for some spring cleaning, and since I have two this one must go. Prefer to do a face to face in Phoenix (no taxes, paperwork, or transfer fees) for $1250, but will ship FFL to FFL for $1300. No more of these babies coming off the line.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry, can't get the photo to post correctly. PM me your phone number and I'll send more crappy cell phone pix. I can't take a good picture to save my soul.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,288 Posts
IMG_0401.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
AZ Husker, of those 500 rounds, did you feed her any defensive hollow points? I'm guessing with all the weight, very little recoil or muzzle jump correct? Thanks bud,

Jim D

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed. She ran perfectly with HST's, Hydrashoks, and Gold Dots. Minimal recoil, virtually no muzzle flip. Sweet shooter!

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I'll know tonight but if I can sell one of my NIB Walther PPQ'S or NIN Volquartsen 17hmr, I'll buy it. I must sell one of these first.

Tell me more about it. What year production, one owner or you purchased used, how long you've had it, etc? Any dings or "blems" on it? Was it a "blem" or demo gun if you know when new?
Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Jim D

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2016 build one owner purchased two years ago. No marks anywhere and it is NOT a blem gun. It did not sit in a gun shop case getting fondled. I'd be glad to hold it for you with a deposit. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Thanks brother but I'd hate to pay a deposit and then my neighbor not take one of my PPQ's.
Thanks for the offer. I've got to leave for a Dr's. appointment but I'll be back around 5:30.

Jim D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Quick question AZ, does it have a barrel bushing like a 5 inch barrel model?

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Wish it would sell because I want it sooooooo much.

Jim D

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Hope Husker doesn't offer it for $1150 shipped, it would be sold now and I need another 9mm like I need another hole in my head. I wish it was a .45 and it would have already been gone. Oh well it's a pretty firearm even though it's been shot, real pretty.

Jim D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts