Sale/Trade Price Drop Heine Suppressor height straight 8 night sights

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Integrity Arms, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I have a pair of slightly used Suppressor height straight eight Heine night sights. 2019. These were mounted and used for two short range session and will be changed out for Adjustable sights instead. These were just purchased this year and was only installed on the gun less than a month.. Price at Nighthawk is $140 for the set. Selling price shipped is $90.00 OBO.. that's $50.00 off retail... First I'll take it. Will take PP F&F, personal check from respectable addict, apple pay, flexible on payment in other words. I don't currently have the photo of the sights, but they are basically brand new. And if they need to be will be freshened up..before I send them on. Here is a stock photo for reference and I can add an actual one tomorrow evening if need be. Suppressor height night sights.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Uncle Bob, Stk218 and limbkiller like this.
  2. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I had someone ask me, so I will clarify these will fit any novak sight cuts front and rear...

3. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    $75.00 that's 1/2 price.. When you figure in shipping..

4. Stk218

Stk218 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Very tempting and I do have a spare RMR, however, my 1911 slides would need to be milled. Any recommendations on where to send out a slide along with the RMR for a good fit?

5. fallenangelhim

fallenangelhim chicken wings

Jan 18, 2018
    To @Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms likes this.
  6. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Sorry, I just don't currently have the time. Too much else going on at the moment..

fallenangelhim likes this.
  7. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Willing to trade these for parts or grips of equal value. They fit Novak cut dovetails.

8. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    Wish I had something suppressed and needed these. Won’t be long and hopefully I’m going to get me can for something!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted