1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to part with my X5 Legion. I have a strong feeling I will regret this decision but I really just don't shoot this much despite how damn cool and accurate it is.

There is nothing wrong with the pistol. I have had no malfunctions or issues of any kind. She has probably 600-700 rounds through her. The firing control unit (FCU), however, is un-fired. Upon purchasing this gun I took out the FCU and used one from another P320. So the "guts" are, in fact, new. Just the barrel and grip module have the slight usage.
The accuracy and flat-shooting capability is crazy with this thing. It has weight, to be certain, but is not unwieldly by any stretch. I had a Romeo1PRO mounted on her and it was a great addition and made it even more of a "cheater" (sorry - I am keeping the optic!)

She is very, very clean and well oiled with ZERO scratches or dings on the pistol, FCU, or grip module. Only the magazine funnel has a few tiny scratches from reloads (see picture) but even they are no where near excessive. Anything you see on the below pictures is merely dust, lint, oil, or a combination thereof.

I have everything that was included with her, including the (3) 17-round mags with specialized Legion baseplates and the extra recoil spring. I also have the Legion "swag" including the 5.11 case, challenge coin (unopened), and sticker. I will throw in a set of unused Talon grips for the gun (sand texture). I think the grip is good enough but someone may want these for additional traction and they match wonderfully!

I am asking $750 $700 shipped for mine, which will include insured shipping to an FFL of the buyer's choice. Form of payment can be discussed but any/all funds will have to clear before I ship (duh....). I prefer to sell this one outright. I can take additional pictures if requested. Please feel free to PM or post any questions you may have.

L1.jpg
L2.jpg
L3.jpg
L4.jpg
L5.jpg
L6.jpg
L7.jpg
L8.jpg
L9.jpg

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it's not a 1911 or 2011 but take another look at this blaster! It is very well balanced, flat-shooting, high capacity, and just an amazing pistol all-around. Plus you can get into it for $150 less than a new one and it has a virgin, original FCU and barely-broken-in barrel!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Passed on the info to friend. We were talking last night about my Legion and he said he was wanting one. Hopefully it works out for both of y'all.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Passed on the info to friend. We were talking last night about my Legion and he said he was wanting one. Hopefully it works out for both of y'all.
Much appreciated. If he buys I will ensure you are properly thanked

·
Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year
385 Posts
This seller is good to go folks. Buy with confidence.

At this price I'd be very very hard pressed to name a better 9mm platform. This should have sold right away!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No one has yet committed to this steal-of-a-deal. Take another look...drool...and PM me :)

·
SHEEPLE HERDER
1,648 Posts
If the sale falls through, I call dibs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts