1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All guns listed have have been 100% reliable, just selling to chase my latest wants.

PM me if any additional pictures wanted.

All prices are shipped. Prefer USPS Money Order but am open to other payment forms, I know some people prefer PayPal. Pictures show everything you will receive unless otherwise noted. No ammo will be shipped with the guns; I forgot to unload mags before pictures.

1) Wilson EDC X9: $2175 or BO SPF

2nd owner, carried often, shot little. 5 mags. Really is like a Glock 19 1911. Laser accurate and makes this below average shooter look good. Some defects in the finish which are highlighted. Wilson Combat Leather holster and magazine pouch.

2) STI Tactical 9mm with Optic Cut (Holosun/Surefire not included)
: $1950 or BO

Picked this up from an addict last month. 1st Shot at 50 yards with the Holosun zero'd and I was hitting bowling pins every shot unless I jerked the trigger. Made me a believer in 2011s. Only gun I shoot better than the Wilson and the reason I'm looking for a smaller version for carry.

Includes Dawson tool-less guide ride as well as original and a holster for lights.

3) HK P7 PSP w/3 mags $1675: SPF

2nd owner, great shooter. You can see why these are held in such high regard and the level of engineering and craftsmanship that went into them. Has night sites that are dim. Very low recoil due to low bore axis. Comes with Galco holster. Will eject rounds even with a broken extractor. Probably going to regret this one...

4) HK VP9sk LE (3 mags & Night sights): $495 or BO

2nd owner. First owner never fired. Extremely accurate, I am just too heavily invested in other platforms. Couple boxes through it. Almost LNIB but for 1 nick on the left side as shown in the pictures.

5) German Sig 228 $475: SOLD

6) Glock 19 Gen 4: $415 SOLD LOCALLY

7) Ruger LC9s: $175 w/extra mag and Alien gear holster

Hands are just too big to carry this and a little too much recoil for the wife, she prefers her 380. Looks new, comes with extra mag (new guns ship with 1), Alien Gear IWB holster.
Perfect for dropping in a coat pocket. Very thin, it just disappears when carrying.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
STI Tactical

Attachments

1,571 Posts
That X9 will be sold within the hour

1 - 20 of 24 Posts