1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am moving soon, so my gun inventory had to be reduced. Here is my second one up for sale.

Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless Government in .45 acp. I am the sole owner and bought it new back in 2013. This gun has been shot approximately 600-700 rounds if I had to guess. Finish has a few light scratches (see pics) on it and a partial idiot scratch, but it is stainless steel and overall in great shape. Front strap and mainspring housing are serrated. The gun has been dead reliable, Sig makes a great 1911. I replaced the rear sight with a 10-8 notch battle sight as this was my home SD gun for years before my suppressor. The 10-8 picks up the front white dot very well. Gun comes with original box, papers, grips and 2 mags. This would make a great truck gun or HD gun. Gun has sat in my safe for years now so time to move it as I just don't shoot it anymore with my Wilsons, GIs etc.

Asking $ 575 shpped. FFL to FFL only. Payment USPS money order or Paypal F&F. Not sure about real value so if I'm off base here please let me know.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,839 Posts
Not a big Sig 1911 fan but that was a helluva deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts