1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found something that I am interested in. Sadly, I am putting up one of my favorites for sale.

This is a Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9 with RMR. It's a double stacked (polymer) frame chambered in 9mm. A discontinued model from Wilson Combat but they will still provide the excellent customer service - as with all their products.

This Spec Ops 9 was sent to Nighthawk Custom for the milling and installing of the Trijicon RMR. Also the slide is now finished in Black Nitride. I have all build sheets and work orders. This gun is absolutely a tack driver, excellent trigger, and the RMR allows you to hit targets at distance with ease, compared to fixed sights.

Gun is sitting at 498 rounds fired thru the barrel. Three mags, Wilson bag, and original paperwork.

The stock sights do not co-witness, as Wilson does not make a taller front post of this style of sight. I have reached out to Dawson Precision and they are able to make a front sight for it (just haven't sent it off yet).

Asking $3800 shipped, overnight, FFL to FFL.

Updated 8/17, $3500 Shipped

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both!

Reactions: Bro. Pappaw

·
Nothing comes to mind
876 Posts
Very nice! Those have been going for some crazy money on gb lately. Shouldn't last long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jollyroger1

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice! Those have been going for some crazy money on gb lately. Shouldn't last long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was hoping you'd snag it up ;)

Reactions: Cajun Concealed

·
Nothing comes to mind
876 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Very cool setup. JollyRoger1 is good to go guys and gals so deal with confidence!

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, don't do it. Keep that puppy.
I want to soo bad, but what I'm giving up will be worth it if I'm able to secure what has become available.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool setup. JollyRoger1 is good to go guys and gals so deal with confidence!
Thanks brother! I appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
image.jpeg

This is a recent build, made just before they were discontinued. Jump on it gents. PM with offers.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you're interested, please contact me and we can talk numbers $:)

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Supporting Addicts Special Pricing is available :)

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$3600 Shipped. Help give this beauty a forever home. :)

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still Available!

Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Would love to but in the process of working on a nice custom so will have to hold for awhile while I resuscitate my gun fund

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would love to but in the process of working on a nice custom so will have to hold for awhile while I resuscitate my gun fund
Thanks PWS, looking forward to seeing your new custom. You're building quite a beautiful collection :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts