1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
This is a hell of a lot of 1911 for someone just getting into 1911's and at a pretty fair price.

Do the math for those out there....SA Mil Spec or Range Officer plus Mods or buy a TRP ready to go with all the Mod's done....SA TRP is a quality 1911 with more bang for the buck than anything else out there.....Okay IMO.

Karsten

·
Registered
627 Posts
whats the condition of the night sights - brite, kinda brite, kinda dim, going south...? Might be a date on the side of the front sight.

·
SHEEPLE HERDER
1,654 Posts
whats the condition of the night sights - brite, kinda brite, kinda dim, going south...? Might be a date on the side of the front sight.
Date on the rear sight says 2014...from first pic.

·
Registered
627 Posts
thanks - I should look at things on a screen big enough to see something before asking questions ......ooops! Or put their reading glasses on, which might help even more.

sorry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks - I should look at things on a screen big enough to see something before asking questions ......ooops! Or put their reading glasses on, which might help even more.

sorry

No worries. I have several guns with these same sights. After < 5 yrs, they're very bright. I have a set of Trijicons on a Kimber Classic Stainless that are 15 yrs old and they have only started to dim in the last year or so. But, that's not a problem in what I use that gun for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts