1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy Addicts,

Great start to 2020 here at The Wichita Gun Club. We have had some exceptional guns walk through the door recently, this being the top of the list. Follow us on Facebook as we post all the guns the same day we get them. Many sell before I ever get a chance to list them on our website or here on Addicts.

All of the details of the Signature Grade Build are listed below on the build sheet. I will list as many pics as the forum will allow but am happy to send many more, we have tons of them.

I will give you the highlights but the entire build sheet is in the pictures and has all of the details of this masterpiece from Ted Yost.

This 70 series Colt Combat Commander in 38 Super was originally sent to Ted in 2016 and given the Signature Grade Conversion. It was sent back in 2019 and fully hard chromed. So there are two dates you will see, 2016 on the grips and 2019 on the build sheet. The owner has run approximately 500 round through the pistol, off the bag at 50 yards he reports shooting a 2" group.

Pistol comes with 7 Cobra 10 round mags and 3 original colt .38 Super Mags.

I am asking 7250.00 Shipped to your FFL.

I am always open to trades and we accept cash, checks and credit cards with no fees.

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Brown Gun Trigger Shotgun Metal
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Carmine
View attachment 391363
Technology Metal Beige Rectangle Material property
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Revolver
Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory
Text Font Black Parallel Rectangle

Metal Material property Silver Household supply Household hardware

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,234 Posts
Dayuuuummm!

·
NRA Endowment member
3,252 Posts
Ohhhh myyyyy. Glad I have a iPad. My keyboard is all slobbered!

Reactions: wrmiller

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
7,435 Posts
It's amazing but for $8,500 he could flatten the slide-stop

Reactions: simonp

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
In all but carry guns I detest flat SSs and at $8500 I ain't carrying it. :grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Though it has not been flattened, it has not been overlooked. You can note that the slide stop nub has a reduced profile, though still round, maintaining a classic aesthetic. Part of the brilliance of Ted's work is that despite how minuet the detail, nothing has been left unattended.

·
Vendor
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming for sale items, keyword TexasPatriotArms
1,174 Posts
First, do no harm. A flattened slide stop makes it harder to remove, so he doesn't do it. On his guns the round slide stop looks better in my opinion, especially in nitre blue on blue.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts