1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen too much of a bump in pricing on my local gun forum . . . . even had a few members tag this one as a "Good Deal" . . . .

Lots of ammo for it for sale as well . . .

How are prices in your neighborhood?

Screenshot_20200320-233540_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I am hoping that is fake. I have seen something similar on armslist (for a city in CT) and the only question that crossed my mind was: “ can you please tell me the number of bodies logged on this firearm”

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,052 Posts
I like the "extra mag yo"

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ad is legit . . . . the seller, well he is a used car salesman as his day job . . . .

Reactions: JM44

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
The ad is legit . . . . the seller, well he is a used car salesman as his day job . . . .
reminds me of a simpleton con artist that used to frequent TOS, I forget his name but it was something with Dwayne and he loved his fortay g27

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,623 Posts
But does it work okay when held on it's side?

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
JMB fan
564 Posts
We have a local buy/sell/swap guide here that has a lot of guns in it. I've used it for years for buying and selling. Most guys are solid. However, I was looking yesterday for something to do, and I came across an ad that started this way: "Have two really excellent pistols for sale. The first one is a Hi-point in .45acp...." I stopped reading :)

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
I don’t even know if there is a local gun forum here in nw Ohio, I’m going to have to do some research. Though that might not be a good thing if I find one, it’s easy enough for me to get myself in trouble as it is now!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts