1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
What others are saying. Did you see the $1650 Mono sitting there still? Those usually bring a $200 premium over a regular Baer so it’s priced very aggressively. GLWS

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
This is unfortunately not the time to sell firearms market as mentioned above is very soft. with that said wish you well in your sale just understand fire sale prices are the norm right now.

·
We Are!
2,911 Posts
Agee with others - your Baer looks quite well-priced to me - nice pistol!

·
Registered
943 Posts
January is when bills from the holiday come due and New Years resolutions to cut spending begin etc. Give it time, even a couple months if necessary, it’s priced right and still affordable for many. You’re almost $300 off CJs pricing so it’s a good deal.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I’m reassessing my firearms and have a few I want to move. The ones that are under $1000 I’ll get online soon as they’re relatively affordable to lots of folks. I’ll still price them aggressively. For the more expensive ones I’ll wait until it’s warmer, folks have paid off Christmas and have their tax returns, as stated above. Of course, I’ll probably have to pay in extra to Uncle Sam. Someone’s got to support the freeloaders!
Jeff

1 - 20 of 37 Posts