Prime(d) for the Holidays

Discussion in '1911 Photo Gallery' started by seanarms, Dec 27, 2018.

1. seanarms

seanarms Member

May 24, 2018
    I decided this was the year I would return to 1911. After making a few "gateway" purchases, my original plan was to have a gunsmith customize these pistols to my liking. After looking at a ton of pics and posts, I decided on ACW (just fell in love with that Pro 2.0). Unfortunately Rob [email protected] was no longer accepting custom work because he was booked solid...DAMN!

After more research and a hilarious conversation with Rob [email protected], I placed and order for an ACW Prime. I was so pleased, and ordered a second Prime with a little twist...

I would like to thank Rob S. and the good folks at ACW for two great builds and superb customer service.

I plan to shoot this weekend!

ACW2.jpeg ACWbl.jpeg ACWhc.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  2. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right... Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    Cool, get 'em dirty...

41 Charlie likes this.

3. ORShooter

ORShooter Just outsided the realm of Crazy!

Nov 28, 2018
    Nice set there, congrats!

4. gsmgc

gsmgc Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Really, really nice. Got photos of the flip side? Wanna see if they are nekked.
    In the process of nailing down my order.

5. seanarms

seanarms Member

May 24, 2018
    Yes they are naked. Will take pics after I hit the range.

6. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    Wow, congratulations! Those are both a couple of stunners! I was under the impression Rob closed shop (ACW), and is now heavily involved at Cabot. Iā€™m looking forward to the details on these two builds. I love the simple, but refined traditional approach!

7. seanarms

seanarms Member

May 24, 2018
    Not sure about the history of ACW other than pics of builds they have done over the years. This is what I purchased: https://alchemy1911.com/prime/

I will say the hard chrome is my favorite. The blued has become a step child lol.

41 Charlie likes this.
  8. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    I love it! Sure wish he offered if in other calibers besides 45 ACP. :rolleyes:

9. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
    It's God's caliber, Charlie. LOL

gps man, 45ACP_ray and seanarms like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted