1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Last summer me and my wife went to Sportsman’s Wearhouse every couple of days. Their prices were not marked up and we stocked up. Hopefully im good till it blows over

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
back in March I heard that trifusion tactical was taking pre orders for ginex/unix primers. I placed an order.

they offered me the primers that tula uses now or I can wait for the ginex primers( spp) to clear customs in a few weeks. I should have my ginex primers before mid October :)

they also stated that they have a shipment of 34 million primers coming in to sell in the USA very soon

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
natchez has match spp ! just listed @ $77/1000

Reactions: Old Sea Dragon

·
Registered
761 Posts
back in March I heard that trifusion tactical was taking pre orders for ginex/unix primers. I placed an order.

they offered me the primers that tula uses now or I can wait for the ginex primers( spp) to clear customs in a few weeks. I should have my ginex primers before mid October :)

they also stated that they have a shipment of 34 million primers coming in to sell in the USA very soon
Let us know how you like the ginex primers. I have never heard of them.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Let us know how you like the ginex primers. I have never heard of them.
either did I. But the research I did was a +. A few guys who shoot in competitions used them without issue I will post a comment once they get here and I try them

·
Registered
340 Posts
Worst thing is on the Federal’s buy the time you pay shipping, hazmat, and the Governor ‘s due it’s over $100 per thousand. But I guess it is what it is. The mailorder sales tax kinda peeves me though, same on ebay.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Yeah that's why I won't use Gunbroker anymore, at 9.25% here in TN. buying a $2500+gun really adds up.

Reactions: boatdoc

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Last summer me and my wife went to Sportsman’s Wearhouse every couple of days. Their prices were not marked up and we stocked up. Hopefully im good till it blows over
Amen to that! Sportsman's had them for $22-$25 per 1k and it seemed as though no one was buying them in all of '19. Then, the same people that told me they'd be on the shelves in '20 panicked and flipped their lid.

The idea that my investment has increased a minimum 500% is great, but even if I were willing to sell them at that price, what would I shoot? I hope that my supply holds out until prices are at least under $50/k and they can be bought off the shelf again without fistfights breaking out in the aisles.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts