1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Gun Brown Firearm Trigger White
Did a trade with a fellow addict for this pro, decided to send her in for a flat trigger, strong side safety and had them flatten the pin face on the TS durning fit.
Just got her back today everything went smooth as butter and she looks purdy good.

Range time tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
That was a quick turnaround. And yes, she look fantastic!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Flat trigger is catching my eye more and more
First to the OP: That's a very nice pistol you have there and hope you get a lot of enjoyment and utility from it. Regarding the flat trigger, I have 3 now.

FYI in case you don't know who offers what.:) There's probably others but these are the ones I know.

The 10-8 flat trigger has a fixed overtravel stop and requires a little filing for fit. No biggie. The 10-8 is considered a long/flat.

Wilson Combat has the adjustable overtravel screw and it too is considered long/flat.

Chambers Custom Pistols has the adjustable overtravel screw and offer a short/flat and medium/flat.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The bottom photo looks just like my Professional. I don't think it is a big thing. It has to do with the shape of the bottom of the safety. Having the safety function properly is the important thing.

Reactions: cfl4rat

·
Good/Fast/Cheap
3,483 Posts
Yeah, that shouldn't be visible should it?
No, it shouldn't be. You should probably go and have it welded shut. :p

For reals tho, it's hit or miss with that hole showing. Totally subjective to the thumb safety used, how it's blended to the frame, and how the frame is contoured. Varies gun to gun, and some of the nicest customs out there show that hole. Now quit worrying about it, quit picking it apart with a fine tooth comb, and go shoot it (or sell it?) already! Lol

·
Registered
595 Posts
First to the OP: That's a very nice pistol you have there and hope you get a lot of enjoyment and utility from it. Regarding the flat trigger, I have 3 now.

FYI in case you don't know who offers what.:) There's probably others but these are the ones I know.

The 10-8 flat trigger has a fixed overtravel stop and requires a little filing for fit. No biggie. The 10-8 is considered a long/flat.

Wilson Combat has the adjustable overtravel screw and it too is considered long/flat.

Chambers Custom Pistols has the adjustable overtravel screw and offer a short/flat and medium/flat.

Thank you

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, it shouldn't be. You should probably go and have it welded shut. :p

For reals tho, it's hit or miss with that hole showing. Totally subjective to the thumb safety used, how it's blended to the frame, and how the frame is contoured. Varies gun to gun, and some of the nicest customs out there show that hole. Now quit worrying about it, quit picking it apart with a fine tooth comb, and go shoot it (or sell it?) already! Lol

This guy is ALWAYS YELLING AT ME!
LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
Okay well if it is not right, I will give you a thousand dollars for it. I don't want you to suffer with something that is not right!!!

Reactions: cfl4rat
1 - 17 of 17 Posts