1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Never Forget
9,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you download pics into your thread click on the Insert Full Image box before you submit your post. I have better than 20/20 eyesight and more than human peripheral vision, but looking at those little thumbnails is no bueno.

Just trying to provide an assist and save the geriatric members a few squint lines on their forehead. You'll never surpass 113 Trophy Points if you don't... :eek:.o:

20200227_010843.jpg

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,592 Posts
You are truly an ambassador for good on this forum, RG. We should all strive to be more like you, especially the chameleon like peripheral vision, I want that.:geek:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Raylan,

@SparkyAZ also suggested ( and it works well) that you convert the pics to smaller files and many pics are just too big and the site doe s not allow them..just adding to your excellent advice

and thanks [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,846 Posts
Nothing worse than trying to see what’s in the thumbnail pics.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
86C9A1CC-47D8-478F-8B7D-EEED6090A224.jpeg

·
Never Forget
9,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Raylan,

@SparkyAZ also suggested ( and it works well) that you convert the pics to smaller files and many pics are just too big and the site doe s not allow them..just adding to your excellent advice

and thanks [email protected]
I use my phone 99.9% of the time when online. If I am going to post a pic that I took, I just screenshot the pic and it usually resizes it for me. You'll notice my examples were screenshots. Another method on your phone is to text the picture to yourself and then save it to your phone. Either one has always worked well for me. Thanks for bringing it up @boatdoc

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I use my phone 99.9% of the time when online. If I am going to post a pic that I took, I just screenshot the pic and it usually resizes it for me. You'll notice my examples were screenshots. Another method on your phone is to text the picture to yourself and then save it to your phone. Either one has always worked well for me. Thanks for bringing it up @boatdoc
glad to help Raylan

Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,016 Posts
Bravo, bravo, buy that man a beer

Beef.gif

·
Registered
886 Posts
When you download pics into your thread click on the Insert Full Image box before you submit your post. I have better than 20/20 eyesight and more than human peripheral vision, but looking at those little thumbnails is no bueno.

Just trying to provide an assist and save the geriatric members a few squint lines on their forehead. You'll never surpass 113 Trophy Points if you don't... :eek:.o:

View attachment 424959
I saw this after my first. Was wondering why it was small and went to delete. Saw edit and then saw the image full size.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Thanks for the info!
Do y'all know how to delete some conversations from your list of PM's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts