1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a couple months ago I set out to downsize my collection.... Riiiiight. While I did sell several, ultimately I bought more than I sold hahaha

I ran out of room on my main racks, so I had to clean out the Misc stuff from the bottom of my safe, and add some foam holders to move all of my Glocks, Rutgers, etc to.

I'm an addict, and I have a problem.... lol

Door Bottle Display case Drink Shelving

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see lots of quality there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Top row is a Ed Brown, a Wilson, and 2 GI's. Somehow I have no Nighthawks left, and they're my favorite.... Not sure how I managed that one lol.
Second row is all DW's
Third row is a couple Springfields and a Sig in. 357 sig

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are hilarious, you shouldn't have sold that Kestrel
Hilarious... Pathetic.... Depends on who you ask lol
You are correct though, I shouldn't have!! Unfortunately that was in my "divorce panic sale" to fund my new house down payment. Fortunately that's all in the past now, and everything is settled down. Life's great now :)

·
Premium Member
8,110 Posts
Can I rent some safe space.................... oh wait!!! that's a Snow flake question.

I guess I'll order another safe... KGB & IA will be sending hardware soon enough.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can I rent some safe space.................... oh wait!!! that's a Snow flake question.

I guess I'll order another safe... KGB & IA will be sending hardware soon enough.
Unfortunately not... I've not gotten crawled back up on that wagon, so I have bought several more - a couple more DW's, a Nighthawk, and a Wilson... Room in my safe would cost you a small fortune!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Collection Shotgun
Shelving Shelf Collection Tool Toolroom
Trousers Shoulder Human leg Joint Jeans
Floor Logo Symbol Video camera
Don't feel bad......

The blue one - that's the better half standing in front of it. Won't fit in the house - 7' tall, 6' wide and 5,000 lbs.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.