Props to our NHC Rep!

Discussion in 'Nighthawk Custom' started by Cop_Out, May 2, 2019.

1. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Hi folks,
    I wanted to comment on the excellent service I received from the forum's rep, Bob. I had a question on my recently purchased Custom Classic. I messaged Bob, and had a reply the next morning. Bob took the time to answer my questions, and explain everything in detail. That's why I keep on buying NHC!
    Best,
    C

2. Skebo

Skebo Active Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Good customer service is hard to find these days. Keep up the good work Bob. As a Nighthawk owner it is greatly appreciated.

duketbrd88 likes this.

3. NighthawkRep

NighthawkRep Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Thanks y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. NathanS

NathanS Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    I have to say I felt like family this weekend. Got to visit the factory with other members and go to Mr. Stone’s place to shoot. Some of the nicest people I have met. Shout out Mr. Reeves and the whole Nighthawk crew

MSGT2511 likes this.
  5. azpoolguy

azpoolguy Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2013
    I made a phone call to Nighthawk last week to ask some questions about the IOS cut. Great customer service.

MSGT2511 likes this.
  6. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Although I’ve not had to use their service yet, this is great to know!

7. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Bob is the best in the business.......

Stogies, duketbrd88, HOTCHKIS and 2 others like this.
  8. yellowyak

yellowyak Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Last year I sent in a Shadow Hawk slide for a RMR cut and Bob updated me throughout. Can't ask for better customer service.

MSGT2511 likes this.
  9. cherokee2u

cherokee2u Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    My next "dream" purchase is a NH Classic. I admired the pics of yours in past posts.

MSGT2511 likes this.
  10. Diablo

Diablo When in doubt, empty the magazine!!!

Nov 28, 2018
    NHC is top notch!

MSGT2511 and Old Sea Dragon like this.
  11. JohnnyEgo

JohnnyEgo Well-Known Member

May 17, 2017
    He really is an amazing guy. Excellent communication, prompt follow-up, and willing to truly talk to you about what you want to achieve, as opposed to just taking your order and collecting your money.

I remember when I sent my Delta off to Nighthawk to have a lot of work done. I was telling Bob what I wanted, when he asked me about scallops. I had never given the subject any prior thought. He explained to me the difference between Nighthawk's approach and Colt's, and actually recommended preserving the Colt lines as more fitting for what I was trying to achieve, even at the cost of some additional billable work. This level of thought and consideration for the big picture is why I keep sending my guns, both Nighthawk and not, back to Nighthawk for custom work.

colrhino likes this.
  12. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Bob Reeves MAKES NHC a much better company. he was /is a gunsmith as well and understands what makes these guns run--or not. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what Bob brings to the table when he is needed. he deserves a BIG raise

Stogies and cghelton like this.
  13. Mike0251

Mike0251 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 25, 2016
    Sent Bob a NIB DW Valor CCH in 9mm to convert to 38 superb, flawless operation, dead nuts accurate! Knocked it out of the park! View attachment 262539

14. stlgecko

stlgecko Gecko Lives Matter

May 24, 2014
    I’ve dealt with Bob for years with lots of different requests and it’s always handled with complete professionalism. He’s a big part of the insurance I feel a NH pistol comes with.

Cop_Out likes this.
  15. A45GUNNER

A45GUNNER Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    I agree completely-I have dealt with Bob on a few projects & he is excellent in his communication & gets back with you quickly. He is the best in the business for sure!

Stogies likes this.
  16. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Bob is 1st class although I'm never met him. Every NH question I've had has been promptly and politely answer through a PM to Bob. This just makes me ever more a NH guy. Impressive what a personal touch will do. He is a great guy and NH needs to keep him at any cost. Thank you Bob Reeves, got to appreciate a fellow like you. You should be proud of yourself for a job exceptionally well done.

Jim D - BCD 45
    Baytown, Texas

A45GUNNER, Mike0251 and HOTCHKIS like this.