Quantum theory, mechanics, and computing are repackaged Kabbalistic mysticism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gunzgunzgunz, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Gunzgunzgunz

Gunzgunzgunz Member

Sep 14, 2020
    This might be a little out there for some of you, but the more I study quantum mechanics the less I know about it. Come to find out, even the so-called inventors of quantum computing don't really know how it works. "It's magic" they say. I've always had my BS detector on high alert whenever reading about anything quantum. So, recently I came across a video explaining how quantum theory is really Kabbalistic mysticism repackaged as Scientism and sold to the public as modern theoretical science, and it's starting to make sense now. Having viewed quantum theory from this perspective, it's beginning to make sense how they needed a rebirth of ancient mysticism and quantum theory is the chosen medium for reintroducing old concepts. Check out this video. As a warning, it's almost 2 hours long, so have your popcorn ready.

Rizzo and crcornish like this.
  2. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    I see

So time is not an illusion?

3. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
    I haven’t delved too much into quantum mechanics. Just enough to start comprehending that it’s not “reality” as we know it.

Weird **** happens at that level that defy our rational understanding of how things work.

Like dark matter/dark energy I find it to be a stark reminder of the fact that we just don’t understand as much about the universe as we think we do.

Gunzgunzgunz, crcornish and Rick McC. like this.
  4. rockittsled

rockittsled Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Try reading John Ringo and Travis S. Taylor and their "Looking Glass Series"

If you watch Nat. Geographic TV, Taylor has the series Rocket City Rednecks

crcornish likes this.
  5. Gunzgunzgunz

Gunzgunzgunz Member

Sep 14, 2020
    Time is a construct to explain something we don't understand....unless you're talking about "God's" time. Quantum theory, on the other hand, goes a step further by re-initiating occult mysticism into modern science. Ever studied CERN?

6. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    If that is what you "gleaned" from your studies, I would suggest you digest more theoretical physics and quantum theory at the scholarly level, rather than the Ewetoobe level.

blamo, Songcatcher and Dreadnought like this.
  7. Songcatcher

Songcatcher Nose to the grindstone

Mar 15, 2018
    It's easy to get sucked into someone's ideas. But..."Quantum mysticism is a set of metaphysical beliefs and associated practices that seek to relate consciousness, intelligence, spirituality, or mystical world-views to the ideas of quantum mechanics and its interpretations. Quantum mysticism is considered by most scientists and philosophers to be pseudoscience or “quackery”.
    I mean yeah I might sit at home and watch an episode of Ancient Aliens with the wife, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take what they claim as true.

All science was magic and mysticism at one time

Edit* I clicked on the video.
    "Biblical Cosmology documentary".
    'The Truth is Stranger than Fiction'.
    Screenshot_20200915-225419_YouTube.jpg
    Yeah, sorry, nevermind.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    Gunzgunzgunz and Dreadnought like this.
  8. Gunzgunzgunz

Gunzgunzgunz Member

Sep 14, 2020
    That's exactly the point. Theoretical science, whether gleaned from a university campus or in the latest edition of Popular Mechanics.... is just religion in a different wrapper. Just because it happens to be taught by someone with three letters behind their name doesn't make it any more true.

9. rockittsled

rockittsled Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Kinda the reason I offered Ringo and Taylor. As authors, they have collaborated on several other books besides the series noted and the physics used in the books are well-articulated and correct. Ringo was also noted by an Amazon book reviewer that became infamous because he one-starred Ringo's science-fiction book as having "too much science" in it.:roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

They also recommend the occasional sanity check dice roll "just in case":cool:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted