1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a Quarter Circle 10 AR9 (9mm) that takes Glock mags. If you know AR9s then you know this company as they specialize in custom designing and building AR9s. These are top drawer. It has a 5.5" barrel with Griffin Industries Tri-Lug barrel for quick detach suppressor applications, LWRC Charging Handle, LWRC Enhanced Fire Control Group (sweet, crisp, clean trigger), an SLR rail, Law Tactical Gen 3 side folding brace/buffer tube, Shockwave blade pistol stabilizer, and it comes with four 31-round ETS mags. I ran one magazine through it and it’s been in my safe ever since so it's time to move it on. I bought this pistol 3 years ago from another member. I am not looking for trades, I need the cash to fund another toy I have my eye on.
For the pistol alone I’m asking $1300.00
For the pistol and the RMR sight I’m asking $1600.00
For the pistol and the M600IB-Z68-BK SCOUT LIGHT W/INTELIBEAM light and the SCOUT LIGHT REMOTE SWITCH ASSY $1550.00
For the pistol, the RMR sight, the Scout Light and the Remote Switch I’m asking $1750.00.
Shipping from FFL to FFL to be paid by the buyer.
If you want more pictures please let me know as I am limited to 10 on this ad.
Check out the pics below and feel free to send questions my way.
The first "I'll take it", (with however you want it such as pistol only, pistol with RMR etc) gets it. Don't be afraid to make me an offer, worse thing I'll do is decline the offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one is interested? I just read the ad and whould buy it in a second! Bump today

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM replied to.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a mighty fine pistol at a great price! I know you want it...
bump

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an FYI and a bump. I have a not real serious family matter that I need to deal with and will be flying from Anchorage to Philladelpha this evening. Don't know if I'll be able to monitor this or not while I am there. Will be gone 1-2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back home now and a bump. Going to see if anyone is interested one more time.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One more bump....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts