1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all -

Does anyone happen to know if the SA EMP4 models will accept aftermarket standard 9mm magazines, or ONLY the SA EMP mags? I know this series has a number of downsized, custom parts not compatible with standard 1911s.

Also - will it fit 10 round magazines like THESE?

Thanks in advance for any help!

· Registered
7,237 Posts
One of the several downsides of the EMP's are that they are mostly proprietary parts

· Premium Member
Springfield Fanatic
1,542 Posts
I believe it is the same as my Ronin EMP which used only SA mags. If you register the
One of the several downsides of the EMP's are that they are mostly proprietary parts
i am in the middle of upgrading my EMP Ronin 4” and aside from the mags and trigger everything else is the same as far as I can tell so far. ( haven’t touched the FP or Extractor yet)

· Registered
7,237 Posts
I believe it is the same as my Ronin EMP which used only SA mags. If you register the

i am in the middle of upgrading my EMP Ronin 4” and aside from the mags and trigger everything else is the same as far as I can tell so far. ( haven’t touched the FP or Extractor yet)
Perhaps they have changed things then, the extractor on the 3" was proprietary as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts