1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally carry a Brown Alpha Carry in .45, but recent events have made me, at least temporarily, put capacity at the top of the priority list. The Sig 320 with 17 rd capacity has moved to the top of the rotation. Any changes for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
My current EDC, now that I'm home all the time and the town next to me is currently being torn up by riots.

20200531_234216.jpg

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,998 Posts
Makes me rethink all the Glocks I sold haha. It’s easier when you can shoot 17 or 19 rounds before reloading. Definitely thinking of a replacement.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,998 Posts
Forgot to mention I usually carry my DW ECO and up until a month or so ago I had my Ar pistol in the truck at all times. Sold and will pick my other one up on Wednesday.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,686 Posts
No change, but sometimes I'm careless and leave the house without a spare magazine and today I laid out 2 extra mags next to the EDC piece. That's 28 rounds of 124 grain 38 super

·
The Tinker
3,970 Posts
Nope, no changes. All quiet down here.

Reactions: Doc45 and TexasBB

·
Dremel jockey
4,310 Posts
Funny? story.
Customer of mine years ago was quite happy with his
single stack 45 1911,
until he witnessed the Los Angeles riots
Then he contemplated a hi-cap 45 1911.....

·
Limestone Canyon Leather and Tool
688 Posts
Myself, I'm good with 9rds in the gun, and 8 more on my support side.
Nothing really changes on my mountain. I might move the range and wind flags out another hundred yards, pull the tracers out of the belts at positions one and two...

1 - 20 of 121 Posts