1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a break in my day that allowed me to go to the range and fire some rounds. I wanted to try out the new acquired Alchemy Custom Weaponry Prime.

First, let me just start by saying how shocked I am with the capabilities of this 1911. I have had Wilson Tactical Supergrades, Various Nighthawks, Various Springfield Custom Shop's, Ed Browns, and Les Baer.

I wish I had this gun before I purchases all those stated above. This is one remarkable gun. I don't usually boast on things but I am still shocked with this pistol. The slide is like nothing I've felt. Its almost as its rolling on glass. There is no friction what so ever, no play and its smooth.. Smooth as silk.

If you ever have an opportunity to shoot or purchase one. Do not hesitate.

Here is a quick 2-300 rounds.. After shooting paper for a while, you can see that the bullets are going in the same hole. The top left target of the smaller silhouette has 8 magazines through it.

The Center mass has multiple mags through it. I am waiting for the video from the range as the instructors, and employees couldn't believe it. They thought i was missing the target.

57748104935__0761AC2B-B4D0-4E7C-A5D8-9B6F99BAAE6E.jpg

·
Registered
833 Posts
Great shooting!
I have been window shopping at ACW for a while, and I'm glad the Prime is as good as I thought it'd be. Looks all business!
Rob definitely has the magic touch. I am happy there are some real world experiences out there on these.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I am liking these way too much, this is about to get expensive. Thanks for the pics and range report. Everyone I've talked to that has shot one says the same.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Great shooting and great report. Since I have a Prime Elite on order, reading reports like this gets me excited.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great shooting and great report. Since I have a Prime Elite on order, reading reports like this gets me excited.
Yea. I think I have almost a prime elite before there was a prime elite with the added modifications.

By far one of my favorite pistols. Almost debating on selling my nowlin pro sacs. I need a larger family car ie: suburban, Yukon xl, Escalade esv. Not new. Can’t afford that. But looking to dump my truck, buy a used large suv and have no car payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Banned
2,688 Posts
Very nice.

I would consider owning one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts