1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this RDP from a LGS knowing it was like new. I don't know how many rounds have been through it but it couldn't have been many. I got all the paper work, WC Gun Rug and both magazines. I am really impressed with how the RDP handles. The recoil is minimal and allowed me to stay on target with a very short recovery time. There is a little muzzle lift but very minimal. The sights were dead on and the trigger is right at 3.5 lbs. I put 150 rounds through it and am posting my last target of the day. I'm very pleased with the RDP and after speaking with Joe at Rankin's I feel I got a nice piece. Joe knew about this particular RDP, the history of it, who bought it new and why they sold it. It was after speaking with Joe I decided to purchase the weapon. I noticed there is a little residue on the RDP, sorry I should have cleaned it before taking the photos. I intent to carry this piece as my everyday carry pistol. Brigade Leather is making me a holster for it.
Bill
3663d453.jpg
583aebd7.jpg
550e03bc.jpg

Attachments

·
NRA member
2,590 Posts
Good score and Rankin is the Wilson man. Does it have the new armor tuff?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good score and Rankin is the Wilson man. Does it have the new armor tuff?
Yes it has the new AT. A really nice finish. Joe Rankin was really helpful and nice to work with.
Bill

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
Is that an optical illusion or is the grip safety larger than normal?

·
Don't need no education
1,852 Posts
Nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts