1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16819F30-A2AC-4C74-BC17-319CD868C18C.jpeg

Wow, I love this gun. It has functioned flawlessly for me for 200 rounds (150 x S&B 230gr and 50 x GECO 230gr FMJ) I am not the greatest of shooters, but I got this 10-shot group standing without any type of rest. You will need to take my word for it that I had other groups as good or better. Then, there is a photo of the gun itself.
131D6C5D-3D75-44CD-9D39-CFE83690AB44.jpeg

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,590 Posts
Congrats on the LB. If mine shot any better it would do it by itself.
When it comes time to take it apart, pull the slide back just a little bit to break the barrel/bushing contact tension. The bushing turns much much easier that way. Slide the barrel into the bushing to tap it out of the slide when it's turned appropriately.
You'll know where to lube the front of the barrel from the smiley face it will have.

Welcome to the forum.
Best wishes.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,452 Posts
Congrats on your acquisition. I don't think I knew that Baers had model numbers, I've only ever seen them listed by model name. How about that.:confused:

Reactions: FullySupported

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Nice looking pistol and some fine shooting!:thumbs:

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
4,939 Posts
I’d be happy with that group.:)

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always shoot slowly at 10 yards, standing, with both hands. It is an indoor range. If my groups get better, I will go to 15 yards someday.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats on your new LB! I have shot many WC’s and own a NHC. Out of the box, my LB out shoots them all and it’s obvious.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts