1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
I've seen the measuring diagram on there web site and know what they suggest for me. I was just curious if anyone knew what matched up to the center of a factory curved trigger was all.

Premium Member
I did do that as I stated above. According to there recommendation I should go with an F4 which I think would be longer than I would like. If I knew what size trigger of there's was equivalent to my factory trigger than I could decide. Thanks anyway

Premium Member
I'll call them and see what they say is comparable to my factory triggers reach. I'll probably order a solid F3 from DSC. If anyone could measure there F3 reach I would appreciate it. I measured from the web of my GS while depressed to the center of the face of my trigger at the wall. First is a stock Staccato P and the 2nd is a stock Prodigy.
Calipers Finger Air gun Musical instrument accessory Measuring instrument
Watch Finger Calipers Material property Auto part

Premium Member
I did measure the WAY they recommended and that method suggest an F4 as I've already said. I wanted to know what size trigger of there's compared to MY factory trigger. If YOU can comprehend THAT. Anyone with a caliper and a Red Dirt trigger and a few minutes on there hands that could take a measurement like I did could help me compare that. Easy enough I would think.

Premium Member
I wasn't aware I was jumping down anyone's throat. I went to there site and measured my finger as they suggested and that info suggest an F4. I just wanted to know what was closest to what I had stock for comparison sake was all. I like the reach of the factory trigger but would like to have a flat faced trigger and wanted to keep the reach about the same. I'll go with the F3 based on the info you stated above. Again, thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts