1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this KKM 10mm conversion package with a G21 I purchased here recently but I'm not really interested in adding another caliber to my inventory so I'm putting it up for sale. You get everything you need to convert your G21 to a 10mm powerhouse - a KKM 10mm Match barrel to fit your G21, the proper recoil spring and tungsten guide rod, and 4 - 15rd G20 10mm magazines. According to the previous owner the barrel only has about 300rds through it, everything is in excellent shape.

Now $150 for the package
, shipped priority mail to you. I'll accept Paypal F/F or USPS money order for payment. You're responsible for making sure that everything is legal where you live.

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced to $200 shipped.

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump it up and drop the price to $175 shipped!

·
It is a dry heat, right...
3,781 Posts
This package retailed for over $300 plus shipping... KKM is no longer producing the stainless match grade conversion barrels. Give that old G21 some new life!
Best of luck with your sale WC!

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$150 SHIPPED!! Buy both together (.50 GI and 10mm sets) for $550 shipped!!

Last price drop

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't know, I'll email KKM and ask.

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
Yes the barrel will work on a Gen 4 the recoil spring will not unless you buy the adapter to replace the dual recoil spring with the single spring guide rod.. The mags depending on whether they are Gen 3 or Gen 4 mags will still work but if they are Gen 3 wont work in left handed mag release configuration.

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the assist, WWB!:thumbs:

Reactions: WWB

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
No Problem.. The way to tell gen 3 from gen 4 mags is if they have the mag release cutout on both sides of the mag they are gen 4 only on one side gen 3. Also figured should add that the barrel will only work on a Glock 21 it will not fit into a Glock 20 slide as a barrel upgrade it is used only to convert a 45 glock 21 to shoot 10mm
85893B03-856C-425D-81C3-F9928BC1D205.jpeg

·
Registered
31 Posts
No Problem.. The way to tell gen 3 from gen 4 mags is if they have the mag release cutout on both sides of the mag they are gen 4 only on one side gen 3. Also figured should add that the barrel will only work on a Glock 21 it will not fit into a Glock 20 slide as a barrel upgrade it is used only to convert a 45 glock 21 to shoot 10mm View attachment 90298
Thank you for the info , do you also need to change extractors?

·
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both conversion kits are SPF. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts