1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold to PWS pending funds. I have a NIB Freedom Arms 97 Premier Grade in 45 Colt with an auxiliary 45 ACP cylinder. That cylinder is fluted and the 45 Colt is not. It’s never been fired except at the factory.
It has a 4 1/4” barrel, extra cylinder and Ebony Micarta grips. It also has an action/trigger job that makes it very easy to shoot well.
These revolvers are well known for their accuracy and durability.
I’m asking $2,800 REDUCED to $2,700 reduced to $2600 shipped to your FFL. Last reduction.
I’ve not sent in the registration/warranty card.
I may be interested in some sort of trade? I have a broad interest as long as it’s in excellent condition and interesting.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Hakuna Matata
990 Posts
Solid guy, can't go wrong with the transaction...

Awesome looking gun BTW. GLWS.

Reactions: Xringchaser

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Very nice! GLWS!

·
Registered
116 Posts
OMG someone please buy this beautiful gun ....taking every ounce of restraint I have for me to not hit the buy now button!!!

Xringchaser, even though it can be seen in one of your photos, you might want to mention in your ad description that this is a "Premier Grade" model.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG someone please buy this beautiful gun ....taking every ounce of restraint I have for me to not hit the buy now button!!!

Xringchaser, even though it can be seen in one of your photos, you might want to mention in your ad description that this is a "Premier Grade" model.
I will update. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts