close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD REDUCED! Browning Hi Power Mk III 9mm KSCustoms/Spegel Grips $2350 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bigdaddymike, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 13, 2012
    I LOVE this pistol, I just cannot shoot it. Several sets of grips, increasingly wider, I cannot get my big hands wrapped around it and it sits in the safe. I had the gun built a year ago and have only shot it twice since. After getting these Spegel grips yesterday, that I waited over a year for, I took it to the range today and made the decision someone should be enjoying this fine gun, so here it is...I have a little over $3K in this(plus both pairs of grips), don't expect to get it out, but understand I don't need to sell her either. Shoots great, Comes with original Browning Box and manual too!
    1992 Browning Belgium Made/Portugal Assembled
    9MM/13 round
    Finished in TAF-1 (Gun Kote) Silver frame and Black Slide and small parts. Here's what Ken says about TAF-1: Gun Kote is a molybdenum based coating which binds with the base metal when heat cured. It will not flake, peel or chip off. It will wear as any finish can, but will not separate from the base metal. It will withstand a minimum of 500-hour salt spray tests at 5% salt. It is resistant to most common chemicals, oils and solvents. It can be applied to all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and some plastics.

Kent Singletary (KSCustoms)worked this gun over less than a year ago and it is NICE! Build sheet attached. ALL C&S Parts, Wilson Combat rear sight, KSC Front, The Spegel grips, checkered Coco's and 2 magazines (MeGar 13 round) are included. If you do not want the Spegel's, I'll keep them and deduct $300 from the price. They are presentation grade Cocobolo and they are almost impossible to get this kind of wood anymore, according to Craig.
    $2350 SHIPPED to your FFL from an individual. I would prefer discreet electronic payment but can take USPS MO or a check (wait for it to clear).
    Not looking for trades specifically, but always opened to conversation.
    THANKS FOR LOOKING!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  2. Ronwiz

Ronwiz Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
    Beautiful Hi Power. Those grips really finish it off. I had Kent Singletary work over one of my Hi Powers and he does outstanding work. GLWS

Garrett Opolko and Jollyroger1 like this.

3. hpguru

hpguru New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Awesome HP! GLWS

4. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
  5. william adams

william adams Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Yes, RonWiz he does do superb work. Wish I still had your old HP.

Nice piece, GLWS

6. otofly

otofly Active Member

Mar 4, 2017
    That is one great looking HP Mike! Seller good to go, great to deal with! GLWS.

7. Guy Montag

Guy Montag Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2014
    I'll take it per our PMs, thanks Mike!

Scaramouche likes this.
  8. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
    Please see the conversation thread :)

9. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted