1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Colt 1918
Complete restoration by Turnbull
A mark was left at the ejection port. If memory serves. it was decided it left some character to the pistol.
4995.00 now 4795.00, NOW 4695.00 plus 35.00 shipping, and whatever insurance you want to put on the shipping etc.
My FFL usually ships USPS Priority, we can discuss shipping and Insurance at time of sale, Now 4695.00
FEEL FREE to make a different offer

TB 1918 Rt.jpg

TB 1918 Lt.jpg

RB 1918 top.jpg

TB 1918 lt roll.jpg

TB 1918 rt roll.jpg

Turnbull[6281].jpg

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That’s gorgeous. I have one and I have thought about having something similar done. If I hadn’t just made a huge investment, I would probably get this. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Where was this trade material a few weeks ago? Haha, Very nice my friend!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where was this trade material a few weeks ago? Haha, Very nice my friend!
It was hidden in the recesses of the safe and waiting on the Turnbull letter cause I can't find the original one!!!
Not sure I should sell this BUT have to replenish the gun fund some how. Been in the safe since 2008 per the letter.
Life was easier then I had lot more income prior to the last Democratic fiasco! That was 2008 wasn't it!

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
jcc7x7 is a fine addict to do business with, good communicator and man of his word. Have no reservations on any transactions with him. Only wish I could snag this, those Turnbull restos aren't cheap. GLWS

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Complete mechanical and cosmetics.
To factory spec of that year

Switchback thanks for the kind words
Neil

Reactions: OneEyedTanker

·
Registered
828 Posts