REDUCED Colt Custom Officers Model Lightweight - Baer/Colt Special Combat Government Model

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Les White, May 4, 2019.

1. Les White

Les White Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Colt Officers Model Lightweight. ON HOLD. The previous owner had it built for his wife. I purchased it about 8 years ago. He said Robar did the work (they have no records over work done more than about 5 years ago). It has a checkered front strap, a blue steel checkered MS housing, lightweight trigger, ambidextrous safety, Wilson Grips. and Novak night sights that have no glow. Not sure of the finish applied by Robar but the frame is a gloss black and the slide has a matt silver finish. It has been Mag-na-ported which makes does help on follow up shots. I do not have the original box and I have no paperwork. It will be shipped with one Wilson magazine.
    I have shot about 100 rounds with no problems. Have no idea of total round count but from condition I would estimate very low. I can provide additional pictures.
    Price: Was $1375 now $1300 Now $1250 NOW $1100 plus $40 for shipping my FFL to yours by UPS second day with insurance. Paypal Friends and Family (or buyer pays fees) or USPS Money Order.
    Colt Special Combat Government Model Slide on a Baer Frame- entire pistol is brushed hard chrome. I confirmed with Baer that the carbon steel frame was shipped in 2005, as a frame only. The owner said this was built in the Colt Custom shop by one of the gunsmiths on staff as his personal gun. The only paperwork I have is the target shown in the pictures. It is equipped with a Bomar sight, ambidextrous safety, Colt Barrel nicely fitted, hand checkered front strap, serrated rear of slide and a mag well. I have run about 50 trouble free rounds through it.
    Price: Was $1750 now $1700 Now $1650 NOW $1525 plus $40 shipping my FFL to yours by UPS second day with insurance. Payment by PayPal Friends and Family (or buyer pays fees) or USPS Money Order.
    I can send interested parties more pictures. I am at the limit for this listing. Colt OM Left side.jpg Colt OM Right Side.jpg Colt OM Muzzle and TG.jpg Colt OM Top of Slide.jpg Colt OM Back of handle.jpg baer left side.jpg baer right side.jpg Baer Target.jpg baer top of slide.jpg front strap baer.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    rk1911, xerts1191, simonp and 8 others like this.
  2. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Love my Officer's LW. And that is a beautiful Combat as well.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    simonp likes this.

3. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    I really need to reduce "inventory". So if you have something you would like to trade that I feel I can turn around and sell we might be able to strike a deal. Please don't be offended if I turn down the trade as I might feel more comfortable trying to sell what I already have compared to what you want to trade. Just let me know what you have and the value against my prices. If my pricing is not to your liking and you have a reasonable offer I will consider it, if it is a low ball it won't be a long consideration.

BigSkyGuy likes this.
  4. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
  5. simonp

simonp Well-Known Member

May 27, 2016
    Amazed this is still here!

If I wasn’t behind the iron curtain I’d be on it!!

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Bump for the weekend.

7. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Prices Reduced. Last bump before returning to safe.

8. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    If interested let me hear from you. Bump

9. Haris1

Haris1 Go Ahead, Make My Day! Supporting Addict Sponsor

Feb 6, 2015
    Wow- two beautiful autos-wish I needed them more than I need to sell my own!!

10. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Last bump with price reduction for weekend shoppers.

11. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Headed for the safe. Any takers? Trades considered.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  12. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Run it up the pole one more time.

13. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Officers Model on hold.

colrhino likes this.
  14. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Colt/Baer moved to Gunbroker. Colt OM on hold for one week. Thanks to all for looking and the positive comments.

simonp likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted